Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry Everyone


Hey everyone that drops in to read.... Sorry I haven't wrote in a bit but as you all know I love this time of the year with Halloween and all the parties and fun going. I have been working on my costume it seems like for ever trying to get it ready for this weekend....

Oh by the way I hope everyone has a wonderful Spooky Halloween.... I will be taking lots of pictures of everyone at the parties I will be attending and there will be lots of pictures of my creation here also. Specially the getting ready and putting the thing together...lol...

I am really excited about it and I hope you all will enjoy it.
Oh yeah went to the Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando this past Sunday a week ago.
Please !! I wasn't impressed....


Lines way too long and the wait well who wants to stand in line for almost 2 hours to go threw a 15 minute haunted house. The costumes were great as always but for some reason there was a lack of something...

Well if you haven't went save your money or go to Bush Gardens in Tampa. They have a wonderful thing going on for Halloween. Of course this is mine opinion but who doesn't want a wonderful Scream.....

Well these were some of the pictures from Halloween Horror Nights... (Oh Bloody Mary just wasn't a thrill either) sorry....

Have a Happy Halloween to you and your family stay safe and watch out for all those little Goblins running around.......

2 comments:

brneyedgal967 said...

What are you going to be? I didn't make any plans for this Halloween. Harley Guy out of town, Monkey Girl is staying with a friend who lives in a busy neighborhood (we get NO ONE in these woods) and I guess I'll just be here surfing the spooky TV specials.

Hope you have fun and can't wait to see your costume!

My man in the moon said...

It's a surprise but I am sure it will turn a lot of heads...
Sorry to hear you will be all alone on Halloween. Make sure all your windows and doors are locked tight. Fix the big bowl of popcorn and the hot chocolate maybe add a little spice to it. If you lived closer would invite you out with all of us to have some fun. Our group is always large and always enjoys having one more body to join in... Happy Halloween...