Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey Once Again


Alright let me start by saying it's been different going somewhere you never have been before. And to do it all by your self well let me say most every time I go off it's by my self. It has been very educational trip.
So I have decided I have be gone enough now and I am ready to get back in to the great US Monday and start putting this thing together for all to either laugh or say OMG she didn't do that...lol...
I also think I will be going to see a school friend I haven't seen in many years in Tampa. She has been telling me to come visit her and meet her new hubby.
Wow I didn't even know she had gotten divorced... Man I must be losing it..

It will be good to see her again. We have a lot to get caught up on...
So if I don't get this thing posted before I travel I will more than likely have it done by Friday but if not stay tuned....
So enjoy your weekend thanks for stopping in and I hope you will enjoy the show....
No tickets required just be ready to laugh your asses off.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry mim, get better soon.