Saturday, May 31, 2008

THANK YOU

(JUST WANTED TO ADD A LITTLE COLOR)




Ok this is going to be a short today. At least for right now …lol…

I never know what and when the writer bug hit’s me …lol.. (YEAH RIGHT)
First let me say thank you to all the wonderful people that have stopped by here in my part of the world.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave.

I don’t feel like a step child any more …lol…
(PLEASE TAKE NO ADFENSE)





(HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FLOWERS)



I love all of your blogs they are great. I love reading them and I always can’t wait to stop in and read before I have to go to work or off to do what ever needs to be done.
You all have made me feel at home here in this BLOG WORLD …lol…
I don’t feel so alone any more. (I’m glad that I am not the only one that feels that way on some things.)

(WOW PURPLE)

I have become addicted to this blogging thing. I find my self sitting for hours trying to work those pictures in the right place with the wording so it looks good.
(Which still never gets where I want them.)
So please bare with me until I get this thing down to a science. So tell me just how do you get those pictures to line up the way you want them.
I try so hard to line them up I always delete pictures that I load and let me tell you I do get frustrated with it some time.
(10, 9, 8, 7,) Sometimes the counting thing doesn’t work. I have even thought about mixing some (half a bottle …lol…) of Kahlua in my coffee.
Which I have joined there web site to get different ways to use this wonderful coffee liqueur taste :-p You who like there stuff should check it out….


(SOME MORE WONDERFUL PETALS)





Oh I guess I forgot to tell you I’m also a bartender. Yes I am one of those people that stands behind the bar and entertains you and your friends when you go out.
Here's to all those drinks that are exotic and taste so good.
The wonderful drinks that you see in movies or on your favorite tv shows. That you are just dying to try …lol…
Well that’s yet another thing to get into at another time.
And I can say I have had so much fun bartending.
It’s a great job.

(THESE ARE LOVELY)



Now back to the part I was saying before I so rudely interrupted my self.
(No haven’t had too much Kahlua Yet …lol…)
Ok back to it.
I find my self waking up at 2am in the morning with ideals on what to write next… WOW … the blog bug has bitten me really good.
(I really don’t sleep much at night any ways I have some health issues.)



I have always like to write but most the time I just write in my journal and keep it to my self or let a very good friend read it and get his opinion of it.
“Yes a guys point of view.”
But he is honest about the things I write and he is always telling me how well I write and how wonderful my hand writing is.

BLESS YOU my friend.
And thanks for the new addiction you have bestowed on me…lol…
But I really enjoy it and I guess it does keep me out of trouble for the most part.

(I THINK THIS IS MY FAVORITE)

But my friends now know that I am blogging and they kind of lets say are very careful around me.
They don’t want to be on the front page …lol.. I guess.
Well I do change there names and I even look for pictures to mask the ones that don’t want there lovely face on my page.

But it is fun and I enjoy it so much both reading and writing.
I just wanted to say thank you all and I am looking forwards to being apart of this BLOG WORLD FAMILY.
Thanks for welcoming me in and making me feel at home.
You are indeed a very special group of people and I am proud to be a part of your WORLD! !






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures my fav is the orange flowers ... but I like that one you like too. I'm still working on the photo thing myself so I don't really have any advice on that except you'll figure something out and so will I.