Thursday, May 8, 2008

TIME IN A BOTTLE




Sometimes I lay in my bed at night and wonder just how much time do I really have. I know everyone has done it from time to time. I think back over the years so many friends that was lost at such a early age. And I sometimes think where would they be now if they were still here. Would they be happy in their life?
We all sit there from time to time and throw wishes from our minds. "I wish my life was this way or I wish I had that persons life". It's not that we really are unhappy with our lives I think.
It's just our lives have become a routine day in day out same path we walk. Always in a hurry never just taking a few seconds to stop and look around and see what life is around us at that time.
I have been called a dreamer and I really don't think there is anything wrong in dreaming. If not for our dreams we wouldn't have the will to push for things in our lives. However I don't just dream of those things...lol....
I dream of being around to watch my children grow older and being happy. I dream of my grandchildren growing up graduating finding that love and walking down the path of happiness.
I dream of finding that one person in life we all look for to share our life. Someone that excepts you for who you are and allows your inner child to come out and play from time to time.
I dream of sharing, understanding, caring and the big unconditional love. Someone who will sit and watch the full moon with me and understand it's meaning to my life and not laugh. Someone that will hold his hand out and take mine and be amazed how my hand feels and looks in his. Someone that will dream with me. Someone that just doesn't talk but listens also. And hears what I am saying and understands what I am feeling. Someone to share life with and laugh with.
So you may sit there asking yourself what does this have to do with time? Well how much time do we have to accomplish what we want in life and get where we want to be? And be happy with what we have chosen with no regrets. If you really think about it there really isn't that much time. We all kid ourselves in to believing that we will be around till we grow old and to the point where we just sit back and reap all we have accomplished along they way.
But the real truth is not all of us will make it. There will be some of us lost at the so called waste side of life. We remember them with love and kindness. We take what they have offered us in life and in some way apply it to our lives in some how. We take time to enjoy the little things in life. Smell the flowers, smile at the person we pass in the store. Watch the sunrise or set. Look at a full moon for the first time and see it for the wonderful site it is. Smell the ocean and feel the breeze off it's salty surf.
Take time and feel the feelings you bottle up inside of you. Sometimes don't ask why just accept.
Love yourself for who you really are not what others expect or demands.
Be a child again. Laugh like you never laughed before. Cry without being a shamed of the tears. Hold someones hand and feel what it feels like to be apart of another persons life.
Share a kiss and get lost in it. Feel passion for life not what it can offer.
Play in the rain, jump on the bed, Just dream of being some place that gives you that inner joy and gives you the smile that when some one looks at you they feel that wonder and smiles back.
Believe me in the end when the sand in the bottle runs out it will be the little things that you remember that will bring peace to your heart.
The little things are what matters.........
Decated to all my friends that have gone to a better place and all my friends that are still searching for that happy moment in life.
I hope you find it.........

3 comments:

BigKahuna said...

kzfjdcyqwell done, great insight! I'll read religiously.

My man in the moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My man in the moon said...

This is my 1st time at blogging. I hope you enjoyed. The inspiration always comes from with in. I have been told more or less I am a book with legs ..lol..
And thanks for stopping in my part of the world. Please fill free to visit again