Tuesday, June 3, 2008

REMEMBER THIS MOVIE

(Toy Story From Disney)


You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You got troubles, I got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
If we stick together we can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me some other folks might
Be a little bit smarter than I am Bigger and stronger too.
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do it's me and you, boy
And as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see, it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me







My good friend Ashley gave me this ideal today.
We have been writing back and fourth sometimes 3 x's a day. I have enjoyed our emails very much. We make each other laugh. But isn't that what friends do?
She emailed me today and we were talking our usual stuff about travel and little things we laugh about and what ever just comes to our minds.
Well she told me that this song popped into her head and she couldn't get it out.
Well a few days ago I ran across this DVD in my collection. I have grand kids that visit so I have a few Disney movies.
Well after I wrote her back and yes I also emailed her the song and some of the pictures.
I was thinking what would I post today? Something a little more happier and maybe it would make you laugh and recall a fun time with your family.
So I thought this would be a simple post that would give you a laugh and put a little song in your head.
Thanks Ashley I am sharing the head song with everyone else. So when your driving to town. Or just doing something around your house you know that thing that happens sometime when you hear something and it sticks in your head and you can't get it out.
Well this is one of them ...LOL...
But you know it's funny something so simple can be so true ! ! !
Have a wonderful day everyone.......


Disney's Toy Story
You've Got A Friend In Me

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you
Boy, and as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
Friend's are the treasures in life we collect and hold dear to our heart.
And when they go we have a hole in our life that seems to never be fixed.
But the memories we hold close to our heart will lift us up.
So here's to good friends.............
I love you all........

YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME ! ! !







(Thanks to Disney for the picture's to make my friends laugh and smile and recall a wonderful moment.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMgosh I can't believe you did that .... lol I started laughing before I even started reading ... I scrolled down saw the title and then buzz-light year ... it was over I was cracking up.

Nice Post Friend. I'm glad I could be your inspiration for this piece. like a muse.

XOXO

The Midlife Gals said...

Man, if THIS isn't ever a blog done by a dreaming PISCES! It takes one to know one. Kk of the Midlife Gals here. So glad you found our silly blog and be sure to watch some of our videos along the right side of our pages. I LOVE your blog. Isn't this blogging thingy more fun than a clown on fire?!

The Midlife Gals
(and thanks for putting us on your link list too!)

Kay Dennison said...

Gotta love Randy Newman -- I love that song!!!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

THat is one of my most favorite movies ever of all time :) and somehow I missed your sunset pics THEY ARE outstanding!!
Hugs Laura