Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Sorry

Well first off let me say that I have been under the weather and not feeling very well. But I have been stressed out also. I am the type of person that when I start feeling not so good I tend to pull the hermit bug and I pull off away from others and just hide away.
I now have to make some decisions on some treatments that I have had years before and it is not something that I really want to do. So there maybe times when I can't get on here to visit with everyone.
So please be patient with me and I will answer when I can and also post when I can.
I enjoy visiting with you all and I love you blogs and all your comments.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
I have 2 doctor appointments coming up and will try to be back on soon.
I have wrote something and have stored it and as soon as I feel good enough to pull it put and tweak it up I will post it.
Thank you all for being my friend here I really enjoy your company.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say take your time hun. Your health is more important than a blog.

XOXO,
ASH